Where is my order confirmation email?
An order confirmation email will be sent within minutes to your supplied email address once the order was received by us. However, it might end up in your spam/junk folder or under promotions tab. You can mark it as "not junk" and add our email addresses as contacts so you won't miss our emails in the future.
Where is my package?
You will receive an email with your shipment's tracking information once it's shipped. It will also contain a link to the order status page, where you can check the location of your shipment. However, the order status page can contain delayed information and it's suggested to track your shipment directly on the carrier's website (Canada Post/USPS/UPS). Although rare, the carrier may miss scans along the way and the tracking information may not always be updated. Due to COVID-19, you may experience some delay and the package may be delivered after the expected date, but lost package is extremely rare. If the tracking of your shipment is not updated for two weeks, you can contact us with your order number. We will request Canada Post/USPS/UPS to start the investigation process and once the package is confirmed to be lost, a replacement or refund will be issued.
What if my package is labeled delivered, but I haven't received it?
When packages appear to be missing while marked delivered by the courier, it's almost always one of the following situations:
- The package may have been delivered to a neighbor's home
- The package has been delivered to a different spot than normal on your property
- The shipping carrier marked the package as delivered before it actually has been
- Your package may be awaiting pickup at the local Post Office but the postal carrier forgot to leave the slip, the slip was lost, or was retrieved by another person in the household
We recommend you wait for a few days in this case. You should contact us if it's still not showing up after three business days. We'll request Canada Post/USPS/UPS to start the investigation process and once the package is confirmed to be lost, a replacement or refund will be issued.
What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
If an item is missing from your order, please contact us immediately with your order number and a photo of your received package. We will verify the issue with our warehouse and either send you the missing item separately or issue you a refund for it.
What is your return and exchange policy?
Please refer to our Return & Refund page.
Can I cancel or modify my order?
Unfortunately, due to our system limitation, an order cannot be modified once it's confirmed. But you are allowed to cancel it and receive a full refund before it's fulfilled and shipped. Please contact us immediately with your order number for cancellation request. As we try our best to ship as soon as possible, you usually have a 12 to 24 hours window after order placement for cancellation.
Do you sell e-gift cards?
Yes, you can purchase e-gift cards from our online store. E-gift cards will be delivered by email within 12 hours. If you are sending an e-gift card to someone else, please fill in the recipient email on the product page before adding it to cart. Our e-gift cards are always issued in Canadian dollars, but they can be used against purchases in USD at spot foreign exchange rate. E-gift cards can be used to pay for purchases including shipping and taxes, and they will never expire or lose value.
There is no processing fee for e-gift cards and e-gift cards are tax free. However, e-gift card purchases are non-refundable and you cannot use one e-gift card to purchase another e-gift card. Additionally, purchases paid by e-gift cards (both fully and partially) can only be refunded to the original e-gift card used.
Will you restock the item I want to order?
We try our best to keep our stock and restock sold out products as soon as possible. You can sign up for our back in stock notification on the product page and an email will be sent to you automatically once it's restocked. However, we cannot guarantee all out-of-stock items will be restocked as they can be discontinued by the manufacturer.
Where are you shipping from and where do you ship to?
We ship from our warehouse in Toronto, Canada. We currently only ship to addresses within Canada and the US. You should receive your shipment within 2 to 9 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse. Pet furniture from Small Stuff will be directly shipped from the manufacturer in South Korea by air and may take 1 to 3 weeks to deliver.
Will I be charged for duty and tax?
Canadian orders are subject to sales tax depending on which province the order is being shipped to, while we do not charge sales tax on US orders. You will never be charged for duty, no matter you are from Canada or the US.
How do I care for the products I purchased?
It depends on the product type and its material, generally speaking:
- Dog toys: most of the plush toys can be hand washed or machine washed on gentle cycles in cold water with laundry bags. Only use mild soaps and air dry toys. Plastic, rubber toys and toys from The Foggy Dog should only be spot cleaned.
- Dog clothing & accessories: machine washable on gentle cycles in cold water and air drying.
- Dog furniture: the upholster and cover is machine washable on gentle cycles in cold water and air drying. Spot clean everything else.
- Dog leashes: spot clean recommended. If gets really dirty, rope leashes can be hand washed with warm soapy water and laying out to dry. Avoid washing the leather parts.
- Dog collars and harnesses: leather collars and harnesses can only be spot cleaned. Others can be hand washed or machine washed on gentle cycles in cold water with laundry bags (to prevent the hardware from getting scratched). Always air dry.
Do you work with influencers or brand ambassadors?
Unfortunately, we are not partnering with any influencers or looking for brand ambassadors at the moment. But we may offer collaboration opportunities in the future. So stay tuned!
Do you sell wholesale?
Sorry, we don't offer wholesale at this time.